Holidaying in this Thai Metropolis is truly an immersive experience with the city’s ancient tales’ rich in history and its modern luxurious comforts giving you an all-round experience on your vacation. The magnificent temples in shimmering gold and the Royal palaces which are a treat to the eyes are some spots you will never forget once you visit them. Here, you can also wade through the floating markets on a boat and commute in the city on the tuk-tuks while making friends with the friendly locals, this is exactly why this city is known as the City of Angels! Choose from many Bangkok Holiday Packages offers from tour operators to visit this amazing city.
Bangkok is also known for its delicious local Thai cuisine and the street food stalls available throughout the city. The fresh, scintillating and balanced flavours of their dishes is like a burst of heaven when taken a bite! The shopping scenes in this city too is a dream come true for shopaholics, right from the roadside shops and bazaars to the bustling branded malls you can shop to your hearts content and still have enough money in your pocket to explore the city! The best time to visit Bangkok is between November to January when the climate is pleasant and suitable for sight-seeing.
Let us have a look at all that you can do on a Bangkok tour packages to truly experience the city and discover yourself in the process.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
• Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! The representative will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches and shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world.
• In the Evening you head out to watch the Alcazar Show, a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Alcazar offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour.
• Enjoy Indian Dinner at a restaurant, a short walk away from your hotel.
• After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch.
• Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by Indian Dinner. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Relish a delightful breakfast and soak in the day at leisure. Or enjoy an optional tour to Noong Nooch Village. Located on Sukhumvit Road in the Chonburi Province of Thailand, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is a sprawling 500-acre botanical garden and a major tourist attraction. The garden features a lake, orchid nurseries, waterfalls and a vast, magnificent landscape. A Cultural Extravaganza is presented 4 times in a day and includes a number of shows like folk dances, elephant shows, sword fighting and Thai boxing.
• Enjoy a sumptuous dinner at an Indian Restaurant close to the hotel.
Meal- Breakfast & Dinner
• Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife.
• Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Savour a nice Indian meal, a short walk away from the hotel. Have a comfortable stay at the hotel
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
• Breakfast at the hotel and head out for an exciting time at the Safari World. Thailand’s popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from. Return to the hotel to catch a breather.
• Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. Head to the restaurant at your convenience for a scrumptious Indian meal.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.